- July 1: Nissan Frontier and Titan Owners Warned to Use Parking Brakes recalls | 2 days ago
- June 28: Nissan Pathfinder Hood Latch Recall Follows Investigation recalls | 5 days ago
- June 20: Electric Vehicle Emergency Response Guides Improving: NTSB news | 13 days ago
- May 11: Nissan Exploding Sunroof Lawsuit Dismissed news | 53 days ago
- May 2: 2022 Nissan Rogues Need New Fuel Tanks recalls | 62 days ago
Nissan TSB #NTB17-108
2010 Nissan Rogue
Affected Component: STRUCTURE:BODY:BUMPERS
- 2008-2013 ROGUE AND 2014-2015 ROGUE SELECT; RUST AROUND REAR LICENSE LAMP FINISHER IF YOU CONFIRM Rust is found on the rear deck lid surface in the area surrounding the license lamp finisher (Figure 1) or when replacing the license lamp finisher for any reason. ACTION - Replace the license lamp finisher with the new replacement part listed the Parts Information. > Refer to the Electronic Service Manual (ESM), section EXT ? Exterior for removal and installation information. - Repair any damaged surfaces that were in direct contact with the license lamp finisher.
Click a tab for more information.