- May 21: JATCO CVT8HT Reliability Questioned in Nissan Lawsuit news | 33 days ago
- April 29: Nissan Timing Chain Class-Action Lawsuit Survives Dismissal Bid news | 55 days ago
- April 25: Nissan Titan Trucks Recalled For Missing Labels recalls | 59 days ago
- April 24: 2009 Nissan Murano ABS Problems Blamed For 14 Crashes investigations | 60 days ago
- April 16: 2009 Nissan Murano ABS Actuator Will Be Replaced news | 68 days ago
Nissan Recall : Tire Pressusre Monitoring System/FMVSS 138
2012 Nissan Rogue
A non-active TPMS cannot warn a driver that a tire is underinflated. Underinflated tires can result in tire overloading and overheating, which could lead to a blowout and possible crash.
Tires — Pressure Monitoring And Regulating Systems
- Nissan is recalling certain model year 2012 murano and Rogue vehicles, manufactured from November 23, 2011 through January 11, 2012. During assembly, the tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS) was not activated. Thus, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 138, ¿tire pressure monitoring system.¿
- All of the affected vehicles are still in dealer inventory. Dealers have been instructed to activate all of the tire pressure monitoring systems.
- Documents (7)
Click a tab for more information.