- February 12: Nissan 370Z CSC Failure Lawsuit Aims For Class Certification news | 12 days ago
- February 8: Nissan Recalls Juke Nismo RS SUVs For Braking Problems recalls | 16 days ago
- February 6: Nissan CVT Cooling System Lawsuit Continues in Court news | 18 days ago
- January 22: Nissan Recalls Versas For Takata Airbags recalls | 33 days ago
- January 17: Nissan Recalls 2018 Versa Notes to Replace Side Airbags recalls | 38 days ago
2014 Nissan Rogue
Ac / Heater Problems
Worst 2014 Rogue Ac / Heater Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- A/C not working properly13
- heater barely works. not all vents blow warm air8
- doesn't work3
- A/C sometimes doesn't work and leaks water into interior2
- can't shut the ac off2
- heater is blowing cold air2
- heater takes a very long time to warm up2
- A/C stopped working1
- right vents not blowing cool ac air1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Rogue Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Rogue compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Rogue overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Rogue.