- July 8: Nissan Prevails in Rogue Automatic Emergency Braking Lawsuit news | 8 days ago
- June 11: Nissan Altima CVT Class Action Lawsuit May Be Settled news | 35 days ago
- May 31: Nissan Altimas Recalled For Risk of Fires recalls | 46 days ago
- May 12: Appeals Court Upholds $25 Million Verdict Against Nissan news | 65 days ago
- May 1: Nissan Recalls Altimas To Fix Everlasting Brake Lights and Rollaways recalls | 76 days ago
Nissan Recall : Steering Assembly May Loosen
2014 Nissan Rogue
The incorrect bolts could loosen and fall out resulting in a loss of vehicle control and increasing the risk of a crash.
Steering — Column
- Nissan North America, Inc. (Nissan) is recalling certain model year 2014 Rogue vehicles manufactured January 10, 2014, to January 17, 2014. In the affected vehicles, an incorrect bolt may have been used to connect the intermediate shaft to the upper steering assembly.
- Nissan will notify owners and, dealers will inspect and repair all affected vehicles, free of charge. The recall began on June 2, 2014. Owners may contact Nissan at 1-800-647-7261.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.