- November 1: Nissan AEB Malfunction Lawsuit to Continue news | 27 days ago
- October 18: Nissan Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Warranties news | 41 days ago
- October 6: Nissan Recalls Altima, LEAF and Maxima Vehicles recalls | 53 days ago
- September 25: Nissan Titan Recall Ordered Over LED Headlights recalls | 64 days ago
- September 4: Nissan Sentra LED Headlight Recall For 6,000 Cars recalls | 85 days ago
Nissan Recall : Steering Assembly May Loosen
2014 Nissan Rogue
The incorrect bolts could loosen and fall out resulting in a loss of vehicle control and increasing the risk of a crash.
Steering — Column
- Nissan North America, Inc. (Nissan) is recalling certain model year 2014 Rogue vehicles manufactured January 10, 2014, to January 17, 2014. In the affected vehicles, an incorrect bolt may have been used to connect the intermediate shaft to the upper steering assembly.
- Nissan will notify owners and, dealers will inspect and repair all affected vehicles, free of charge. The recall began on June 2, 2014. Owners may contact Nissan at 1-800-647-7261.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.