- December 1: Nissan Rogue Recall Announced Over Fire Risk From Connectors recalls | 4 days ago
- November 30: Nissan Transmission Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 5 days ago
- November 26: Nissan Rogue CVT Issues Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 9 days ago
- November 24: Nissan XTRONIC CVT Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 11 days ago
- November 21: Nissan Titan XD Turbo Actuator Warranty Extended news | 14 days ago
Nissan Recall : Steering Assembly May Loosen
2014 Nissan Rogue
The incorrect bolts could loosen and fall out resulting in a loss of vehicle control and increasing the risk of a crash.
Steering — Column
- Nissan North America, Inc. (Nissan) is recalling certain model year 2014 Rogue vehicles manufactured January 10, 2014, to January 17, 2014. In the affected vehicles, an incorrect bolt may have been used to connect the intermediate shaft to the upper steering assembly.
- Nissan will notify owners and, dealers will inspect and repair all affected vehicles, free of charge. The recall began on June 2, 2014. Owners may contact Nissan at 1-800-647-7261.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.