- October 29: Nissan Altima Transmission Problems Heard in Court news | 23 days ago
- October 15: Fake Recall Notices Get Car Dealers Into Trouble With the FTC news | 37 days ago
- October 4: Nissan Altima Transmission Recall Needed, Says Lawsuit news | 48 days ago
- September 29: Nissan Says Inspection Documents in Japan Were Falsified news | 53 days ago
- September 20: Nissan ABS Actuator Recall Issued a 2nd Time recalls | 62 days ago
Nissan Recall : Steering Assembly May Loosen
2014 Nissan Rogue
The incorrect bolts could loosen and fall out resulting in a loss of vehicle control and increasing the risk of a crash.
Steering — Column
- Nissan North America, Inc. (Nissan) is recalling certain model year 2014 Rogue vehicles manufactured January 10, 2014, to January 17, 2014. In the affected vehicles, an incorrect bolt may have been used to connect the intermediate shaft to the upper steering assembly.
- Nissan will notify owners and, dealers will inspect and repair all affected vehicles, free of charge. The recall began on June 2, 2014. Owners may contact Nissan at 1-800-647-7261.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.