- December 28: Nissan Wants Altima Floorboard Lawsuit Tossed news | 19 days ago
- December 27: Nissan Forward Emergency Braking Malfunction Causes Lawsuit news | 20 days ago
- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 36 days ago
- December 7: 2013 Nissan Altima Rear Lower Control Arm Failures Investigated investigations | 40 days ago
- December 2: Nissan Automatic Emergency Braking Lawsuit Filed Over Sensors news | 45 days ago
Nissan Recall : Steering Assembly May Loosen
2014 Nissan Rogue
The incorrect bolts could loosen and fall out resulting in a loss of vehicle control and increasing the risk of a crash.
Steering — Column
- Nissan North America, Inc. (Nissan) is recalling certain model year 2014 Rogue vehicles manufactured January 10, 2014, to January 17, 2014. In the affected vehicles, an incorrect bolt may have been used to connect the intermediate shaft to the upper steering assembly.
- Nissan will notify owners and, dealers will inspect and repair all affected vehicles, free of charge. The recall began on June 2, 2014. Owners may contact Nissan at 1-800-647-7261.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.