ANNOUNCEMENT: The Car Book 2018 is now online!

8.0

2014 Nissan Rogue transmission problems

transmission problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Nissan Rogue:

2014 Nissan Rogue Owner Comments

Jan 132016

Rogue SL V4

• CVT transmission

While in drive and accelerating gradually the vehicle will shake/shutter badly. The vehicle will shut off at times while in drive and at a stop. It also has had issues reversing while reverse is engaged. I have written a fully detailed personal account of these issues under engine complaints. Since Nissan has yet to determine the problem and give a solution, I m not sure if its a transmission issue, engine issue, or something else.

- gruiz06, Edinburg, TX, USA

Jan 012015

Rogue SL 2.4L V4

• CVT transmission

When driving at slow rpm engine make loud sound and vibration. It's my second Rogue and both disappoint me. Never buy Nissan. I had 2012 Rogue and now I have 2014 Rogue. Wanted to give a second chance to Nissan. I will never buy Nissan and I tell all my friends and family not to buy.

- Md S., Ronkonkoma, NY, USA

May 132014

Rogue SV V4

• CVT transmission

Whenever the car is put into any gear it has this annoying shake, anything in the cup holders will vibrate.

- Dominick B., Brooklyn, NY, USA