- August 21: Mazda Says It Didn't Falsify Fuel Economy and Emissions Inspections news | 1 days ago
- August 20: Nissan Altima CVT Lawsuit Filed in Massachusetts news | 2 days ago
- August 7: Nissan Recalls Versa Cars to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 15 days ago
- July 22: Nissan Sentra CVT Class-Action Lawsuit Survives Dismissal Bid news | 31 days ago
- July 15: Nissan Recalls 105,000 Versas For Deadly Takata Airbags recalls | 38 days ago
Nissan Recall : Front Passenger Seat Welds/FMVSS 202/207
2016 Nissan Rogue
In the event of a crash, the improperly welded seat back frames may increase the risk of injury.
- Nissan North America, Inc. (Nissan) is recalling certain 2016 Nissan Rogue vehicles. The vehicles have front passenger seat frames that may be improperly welded. As such, these vehicles fail to meet performance requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 202a, "Head Restraints" and FMVSS 207, "Seating Systems."
- Nissan will notify owners, and dealers will replace the front passenger seat back assembly, free of charge. The recall began January 08, 2018. Owners may contact Nissan customer service at 1-800-647-7261.
- Documents (7)
- Remedy Instructions and TSB - NISSAN Reference: NTB17-115a Date: December 20, 2017
- November 14, 2017 NONCOMPLIANCE INFORMATION REPORT
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - NISSAN CAMPAIGN BULLETIN Front Passenger Seat Back Weld Voluntary Recall Campaign Reference: PC599 Date: November 15, 2017
- Remedy Instructions and TSB - Reference: NTB17-115 Date: November 14, 2017
- Non-Compliance Notice 573 Report FMVSS 202 & 207
- Recall Acknowledgement
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
Click a tab for more information.