- February 27: 2019 Nissan Altimas Recalled For Possible Fuel Leaks recalls | 18 days ago
- February 20: 2009 Nissan Murano Recall Issued For Brake Fluid Problems recalls | 25 days ago
- February 15: Nissan Altima Door Latch Problems Cause 2nd Recall recalls | 30 days ago
- February 10: Electric Car Range Decreases in Cold Temps news | 35 days ago
- January 21: Nissan Fails in Motion to Dismiss Altima Transmission Lawsuit news | 55 days ago
Nissan Recall : Front Passenger Seat Welds/FMVSS 202/207
2016 Nissan Rogue
In the event of a crash, the improperly welded seat back frames may increase the risk of injury.
- Nissan North America, Inc. (Nissan) is recalling certain 2016 Nissan Rogue vehicles. The vehicles have front passenger seat frames that may be improperly welded. As such, these vehicles fail to meet performance requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 202a, "Head Restraints" and FMVSS 207, "Seating Systems."
- Nissan will notify owners, and dealers will replace the front passenger seat back assembly, free of charge. The recall began January 08, 2018. Owners may contact Nissan customer service at 1-800-647-7261.
- Documents (7)
- Remedy Instructions and TSB - NISSAN Reference: NTB17-115a Date: December 20, 2017
- November 14, 2017 NONCOMPLIANCE INFORMATION REPORT
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - NISSAN CAMPAIGN BULLETIN Front Passenger Seat Back Weld Voluntary Recall Campaign Reference: PC599 Date: November 15, 2017
- Remedy Instructions and TSB - Reference: NTB17-115 Date: November 14, 2017
- Non-Compliance Notice 573 Report FMVSS 202 & 207
- Recall Acknowledgement
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
Click a tab for more information.