- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 4 days ago
- December 7: 2013 Nissan Altima Rear Lower Control Arm Failures Investigated investigations | 8 days ago
- December 2: Nissan Automatic Emergency Braking Lawsuit Filed Over Sensors news | 13 days ago
- December 2: Goodyear All-Terrain Tire Lawsuit Nets Plaintiff Millions news | 13 days ago
- December 2: Consumers Confused by Partially Automated Driving Features news | 13 days ago
Nissan Recall : Front Passenger Seat Welds/FMVSS 202/207
2016 Nissan Rogue
In the event of a crash, the improperly welded seat back frames may increase the risk of injury.
- Nissan North America, Inc. (Nissan) is recalling certain 2016 Nissan Rogue vehicles. The vehicles have front passenger seat frames that may be improperly welded. As such, these vehicles fail to meet performance requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 202a, "Head Restraints" and FMVSS 207, "Seating Systems."
- Nissan will notify owners, and dealers will replace the front passenger seat back assembly, free of charge. The recall began January 08, 2018. Owners may contact Nissan customer service at 1-800-647-7261.
- Documents (7)
- Remedy Instructions and TSB - NISSAN Reference: NTB17-115a Date: December 20, 2017
- November 14, 2017 NONCOMPLIANCE INFORMATION REPORT
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - NISSAN CAMPAIGN BULLETIN Front Passenger Seat Back Weld Voluntary Recall Campaign Reference: PC599 Date: November 15, 2017
- Remedy Instructions and TSB - Reference: NTB17-115 Date: November 14, 2017
- Non-Compliance Notice 573 Report FMVSS 202 & 207
- Recall Acknowledgement
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
Click a tab for more information.