- August 20: Nissan Altima CVT Lawsuit Filed in Massachusetts news | 0 days ago
- August 7: Nissan Recalls Versa Cars to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 13 days ago
- July 22: Nissan Sentra CVT Class-Action Lawsuit Survives Dismissal Bid news | 29 days ago
- July 15: Nissan Recalls 105,000 Versas For Deadly Takata Airbags recalls | 36 days ago
- July 3: Nissan XTRONIC CVT Lawsuit Includes Jukes and Versas news | 48 days ago
2016 Nissan Rogue
5 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2016 Nissan Rogue
Official recalls have been issued for the 2016 Nissan Rogue by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Nissan service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Nissan customer service.
In the event of a crash, the improperly welded seat back frames may increase the risk of injury. Read more »
The insufficient welds can increase the risk of injury to the occupants in the event of a crash. Read more »
If the front passenger seat occupant is misclassified, the air bag may deploy incorrectly in the event of a crash, increasing the risk of injury. Read more »
If the passenger frontal air bag does not deploy as intended in the event of a crash, the passenger is at an increased risk of injury. Read more »
Corrosion of one or both of the rear lift gate support stays could cause a sudden release of pressure. If this occurs, the support stays may break off, ... Read more »