- December 7: 2013 Nissan Altima Rear Lower Control Arm Failures Investigated investigations | 4 days ago
- December 2: Nissan Automatic Emergency Braking Lawsuit Filed Over Sensors news | 9 days ago
- December 2: Goodyear All-Terrain Tire Lawsuit Nets Plaintiff Millions news | 9 days ago
- December 2: Consumers Confused by Partially Automated Driving Features news | 9 days ago
- October 29: Nissan Altima Transmission Problems Heard in Court news | 43 days ago
Nissan Recall : Insufficient Seat Frame Weld/FMVSS 207/210
2016 Nissan Rogue
The insufficient welds can increase the risk of injury to the occupants in the event of a crash.
- Nissan North America, Inc. (Nissan) is recalling certain 2016-2017 Nissan Rogue vehicles. The recliner joints on the lower seat frame for the rear seats may have improper welds. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards (FMVSS) number 207, "Seating Systems, " and 210, "Seat Belt Assembly Anchorages."
- Nissan will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the seat frames and replace any defective lower seat frames, free of charge. The recall began December 6, 2017. Owners may contact Nissan customer service at 1-800-647-7261.
- Documents (7)
- Remedy Instructions and TSB - Reference: NTB17-112 Date: October 31, 2017
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - NISSAN CAMPAIGN BULLETIN Second Row Seat Voluntary Recall Campaign Reference: PC592 Date: October 19, 2017
- NONCOMPLIANCE INFORMATION REPORT
- Non-Compliance Notice 573 Report/FMVSS 207, 210
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - NISSAN CAMPAIGN BULLETIN Second Row Seat Voluntary Recall Campaign Reference: PC592 Date: November 1, 2017
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2017-4
Click a tab for more information.