- August 20: Nissan Altima CVT Lawsuit Filed in Massachusetts news | 1 days ago
- August 7: Nissan Recalls Versa Cars to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 14 days ago
- July 22: Nissan Sentra CVT Class-Action Lawsuit Survives Dismissal Bid news | 30 days ago
- July 15: Nissan Recalls 105,000 Versas For Deadly Takata Airbags recalls | 37 days ago
- July 3: Nissan XTRONIC CVT Lawsuit Includes Jukes and Versas news | 49 days ago
Nissan Recall : Insufficient Seat Frame Weld/FMVSS 207/210
2016 Nissan Rogue
The insufficient welds can increase the risk of injury to the occupants in the event of a crash.
- Nissan North America, Inc. (Nissan) is recalling certain 2016-2017 Nissan Rogue vehicles. The recliner joints on the lower seat frame for the rear seats may have improper welds. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards (FMVSS) number 207, "Seating Systems, " and 210, "Seat Belt Assembly Anchorages."
- Nissan will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the seat frames and replace any defective lower seat frames, free of charge. The recall began December 6, 2017. Owners may contact Nissan customer service at 1-800-647-7261.
- Documents (7)
- Remedy Instructions and TSB - Reference: NTB17-112 Date: October 31, 2017
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - NISSAN CAMPAIGN BULLETIN Second Row Seat Voluntary Recall Campaign Reference: PC592 Date: October 19, 2017
- NONCOMPLIANCE INFORMATION REPORT
- Non-Compliance Notice 573 Report/FMVSS 207, 210
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - NISSAN CAMPAIGN BULLETIN Second Row Seat Voluntary Recall Campaign Reference: PC592 Date: November 1, 2017
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2017-4
Click a tab for more information.