1. repaint entire vehicel or replace vehicle (1 reports)
2017 Nissan Rogue body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2017 Nissan Rogue:

2017 Nissan Rogue Owner Comments

Jul 092017

Rogue SV

The Glacier White paint on my 2017 Star Wars Limited Edition Nissan Rogue has been chipping off like crazy. The hood is the worst from the front to near the windshield. I park inside my home garage. The last two vehicles I owned for 16 years and NEVER had chips of paint missing from the vehicle. ( a Ford and a Dodge) . I cannot imagine what this vehicle would look like in 16 years, let alone two years.

I did contact the dealership and they told me the factory painted it too thin and to contact NISSAN. They also sent me a text message stating this, which I emailed to myself.

I contacted Nissan today @ 800-647-7261, they documented everything and gave me a case number. I was told that someone would review and contact me tomorrow . He did ask what I wanted to be done to fix the issue and I said a NEW PAINT JOB as it should have been when I purchased this brand new OR a new vehicle. I told them that a "touch up " is unacceptable.

- Sue K., Redmond, US