- July 8: Nissan Prevails in Rogue Automatic Emergency Braking Lawsuit news | 8 days ago
- June 11: Nissan Altima CVT Class Action Lawsuit May Be Settled news | 35 days ago
- May 31: Nissan Altimas Recalled For Risk of Fires recalls | 46 days ago
- May 12: Appeals Court Upholds $25 Million Verdict Against Nissan news | 65 days ago
- May 1: Nissan Recalls Altimas To Fix Everlasting Brake Lights and Rollaways recalls | 76 days ago
2017 Nissan Rogue
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2017 Nissan Rogue
Official recalls have been issued for the 2017 Nissan Rogue by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Nissan service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Nissan customer service.
The insufficient welds can increase the risk of injury to the occupants in the event of a crash. Read more »
If the passenger frontal air bag does not deploy as intended in the event of a crash, the passenger is at an increased risk of injury. Read more »