- May 25: Nissan LEAF Cars Recalled Over Brake Fluid Leaks recalls | 9 days ago
- May 24: Nissan Transmission Class Action Lawsuit Settled news | 10 days ago
- May 2: Nissan LEAF Recall Issued For the Wrong Defroster Instructions recalls | 32 days ago
- May 2: Recall: Nissan Rogue, Nissan Pathfinder and Infiniti QX60 recalls | 32 days ago
- April 29: Nissan Tire Recall Affects Frontier and Titan Trucks recalls | 35 days ago
2013 Nissan Sentra
Body / Paint Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013-2017 Nissan Sentra has an expensive CVT transmission failure defect that shows up plainly in our complaint data.
In late 2019, the CVT defect was subject to a class action settlement. However the settlement only covers transmission repairs up to 7 years after purchase or 84,000 miles (whichever occurs first).
Because many owners commonly drive 20,000 miles/year or more, Sentra owners experiencing CVT transmission problems may find they are not covered by this settlement due to the mileage limitation.
2013 Nissan Sentra Body / Paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Sentra Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Sentra compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Sentra overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sentra.