- May 5: Nissan Rogues Recalled For Rear Brake Calipers recalls | 10 days ago
- April 4: Nissan Transmission Lawsuit Names Pathfinder and Rogue news | 41 days ago
- March 27: Nissan Rogue Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 49 days ago
- March 25: Nissan Recalls 2021 Rogue For Wrong Wheel Nuts recalls | 51 days ago
- March 20: Nissan Altima Hood Latch Recall Fix Failed: Lawsuit news | 56 days ago
Cvt Transmission Failure
2013 Nissan Sentra (Page 1 of 2)
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Nissan dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013-2017 Nissan Sentra has an expensive CVT transmission failure defect that shows up plainly in our complaint data.
In late 2019, the CVT defect was subject to a class action settlement. However the settlement only covers transmission repairs up to 7 years after purchase or 84,000 miles (whichever occurs first).
Because many owners commonly drive 20,000 miles/year or more, Sentra owners experiencing CVT transmission problems may find they are not covered by this settlement due to the mileage limitation.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 81,400 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 22 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace transmission (21 reports)
- not sure (1 reports)