- September 17: Recall: 2022 Nissan Pathfinder Hoods May Fly Open recalls | 11 days ago
- September 8: 'Miles to Empty' Accuracy Questioned by Researchers news | 20 days ago
- August 10: Nissan Altima Headlight Lawsuit Receives Preliminary Approval news | 49 days ago
- July 27: 2021 Nissan Rogues May Have Seat Belt Problems recalls | 63 days ago
- July 19: Nissan LEAF Lawsuit is Time-Barred, Argues Nissan news | 71 days ago
Nissan TSB #NTB20-082
2018 Nissan Sentra
Affected Component: EXTERIOR LIGHTING:BRAKE LIGHTS
- 2016-2019 SENTRA; ENGINE NO CRANK/NO START IF YOU CONFIRM The engine will not crank when pressing the push-button ignition switch and applying the brake pedal. ï?· ACCESSORY and IGNITION ON modes can be turned on and off with the nostart condition present. ï?· The stop lamps will be inoperative with the no-start condition present. ACTION Install a new brake lamp switch and install a rubber grommet with the parts listed in PARTS INFORMATION on the last page of this bulletin.
Click a tab for more information.