- March 22: Certain Automakers Slacking on Automatic Emergency Braking news | 2 days ago
- March 21: Nissan Rogue AEB Malfunctions Should Be Investigated investigations | 3 days ago
- February 27: 2019 Nissan Altimas Recalled For Possible Fuel Leaks recalls | 25 days ago
- February 20: 2009 Nissan Murano Recall Issued For Brake Fluid Problems recalls | 32 days ago
- February 15: Nissan Altima Door Latch Problems Cause 2nd Recall recalls | 37 days ago
Nissan Recall : Missing Load Capacity Modification Label/FMVSS 110
2017 Nissan Titan
An overloaded vehicle can increase the risk of a crash.
Equipment — Other — Labels
- Nissan North America, Inc. (Nissan) is recalling certain 2016-2018 Nissan Titan, 2016 and 2018 Nissan Titan XD vehicles. Accessories installed on these vehicles reduced the load carrying capacity, however, a Load Carrying Capacity modification label was not installed, possibly allowing the vehicle to be overloaded. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 110, "Tire Selection and Rims."
- Nissan will notify owners and provide a new modification label, with installation instructions, free of charge. The recall began on June 4, 2018. Owners may contact Nissan customer service at 1-800-867-7669.
Click a tab for more information.