- August 20: Nissan Altima and Maxima Floorboard Rust Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 4 days ago
- August 20: Nissan LEAF Occupancy Sensor Causes Defect Petition investigations | 4 days ago
- August 17: Nissan Pays $1.5 Million in Ashlynn Nicole Overton Crash news | 7 days ago
- August 13: Nissan Clutch Class Action Lawsuit Alive on Appeal news | 11 days ago
- August 4: Nissan Altima Lower Control Arm Investigation Expanded investigations | 20 days ago
2017 Nissan Titan
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2017 Nissan Titan
Official recalls have been issued for the 2017 Nissan Titan by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Nissan service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Nissan customer service.
An electrical short may cause an engine stall, increasing the risk of a crash. In addition, it increases the risk of a fire. Read more »
An overloaded vehicle can increase the risk of a crash. Read more »
If the occupant's head contacts the D-ring bolt trim cap during a crash, there is an increased risk of injury. Read more »