- January 15: Nissan Recalls 308,000 Vehicles To Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 12 days ago
- November 24: Nissan Altima CVT Lawsuit Settlement Preliminarily Approved news | 64 days ago
- November 22: Nissan CVT Settlement Reached news | 66 days ago
- November 18: Nissan Altima Rear Lower Control Arm Replacement Program news | 70 days ago
- November 17: Nissan Infiniti Peeling Paint Class Action Lawsuit May Be Settled news | 71 days ago
2017 Nissan Titan
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2017 Nissan Titan
Official recalls have been issued for the 2017 Nissan Titan by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Nissan service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Nissan customer service.
An electrical short may cause an engine stall, increasing the risk of a crash. In addition, it increases the risk of a fire. Read more »
An overloaded vehicle can increase the risk of a crash. Read more »
If the occupant's head contacts the D-ring bolt trim cap during a crash, there is an increased risk of injury. Read more »