- October 13: Nissan Recalls Hybrid Vehicles That May Stall recalls | 6 days ago
- October 7: Nissan CVT Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 12 days ago
- October 6: Nissan Melting Dashboard Lawsuit Allegedly Not Adequate news | 13 days ago
- October 1: 2022 Nissan Pathfinders Recalled Twice recalls | 18 days ago
- September 17: Recall: 2022 Nissan Pathfinder Hoods May Fly Open recalls | 32 days ago
Nissan TSB #CVT Owner Letter
2014 Nissan Versa
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN
- Dear Nissan Sentra Owner: Thank you for being a Nissan owner. We strive to provide you with an excellent ownership experience that includes confidence in your vehicleâ??s performance, features and overall reliability. To that end, Nissan is extending the limited warranty covering your continuously variable transmission (CVT) to 7 years/84,000 miles, whichever comes first. This warranty extension is being provided as an owner satisfaction effort to address concerns, including those expressed by plaintiffs in class action litigation. This CVT warranty extension covers your CVT assembly (including internal CVT components, gaskets, and seals, CVT control valve body, and torque converter), cooler kit (if applicable), and any necessary software updates. Coverage of other vehicle components remains unchanged, and all other terms, conditions, limitations and exclusions of Nissanâ??s New Vehicle Limited Warranty continue to apply. What You Should Do This extended warranty coverage is effective immediately. You do not need to take any further action. The Sentra with the Vehicle Identification Number listed at the top of this page is covered by this extended CVT warranty. If you seek coverage for a repair under this extended warranty, you will need to bring your vehicle to an authorized Nissan dealer. The factorytrained technical staff at the Nissan dealer will have the diagnostic tools and knowledge to provide you with the appropriate service and submit your warranty claim As you take care of yourself and your family during the COVID-19 crisis, we know that your vehicle may play a key role. We are here to help if you need us. Service Department hours of operation may be modified as local and state restrictions change, so we encourage you to book your appointment online or call your local Dealership to confirm service availability.
Click a tab for more information.