- October 13: Nissan Recalls Hybrid Vehicles That May Stall recalls | 2 days ago
- October 7: Nissan CVT Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 8 days ago
- October 6: Nissan Melting Dashboard Lawsuit Allegedly Not Adequate news | 9 days ago
- October 1: 2022 Nissan Pathfinders Recalled Twice recalls | 14 days ago
- September 17: Recall: 2022 Nissan Pathfinder Hoods May Fly Open recalls | 28 days ago
Nissan TSB #NPSB20-590 CVT R
2014 Nissan Versa
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN
- CVT Repairs Repair Recommendation: Dealers are advised to use all diagnostic information available in the ESM, TSBs, and ASIST to determine the appropriate repair for a customerâ??s concern. Nissan recommends CVT assembly replacement be offered whenever diagnostics have led a dealer to determine a belt and pulley sub assembly repair will resolve a customerâ??s concern and the vehicle time in service or mileage is equal to or greater than 84 months in service or 84,000 miles. This recommendation provides longer-term durability for customer satisfaction. Customers required to pay out-of-pocket for these repairs may still choose belt and pulley sub assembly repair in lieu of CVT unit replacement if they prefer that option. Note: This recommendation only applies to belt and pulley sub assembly repairs. Do not recommend CVT unit replacement when the diagnosis is for software updates or control valves.
Click a tab for more information.