- July 15: Nissan Recalls 105,000 Versas For Deadly Takata Airbags recalls | 2 days ago
- July 3: Nissan XTRONIC CVT Lawsuit Includes Jukes and Versas news | 14 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 22 days ago
- May 21: JATCO CVT8HT Reliability Questioned in Nissan Lawsuit news | 57 days ago
- April 29: Nissan Timing Chain Class-Action Lawsuit Survives Dismissal Bid news | 79 days ago
Nissan Recall PM365: Rear Seat Latch Bolts May Fail
2014 Nissan Versa Note
If the rear seat latch bolts break, the rear seats may not perform as designed in a crash, increasing the risk of injury to back seat occupants.
Seats — Mid/Rear Assembly
- Nissan is recalling certain model year 2014 Versa Note vehicles manufactured April 23, 2013, through July 5, 2013. The rear seat latch bolts may have been manufactured incorrectly, reducing their strength.
- Nissan will notify owners, and dealers will replace the rear seat latch bolts, free of charge. The recall is expected to begin August 19, 2013. Owners may contact Nissan at 1-800-647-7261.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.