- July 19: Nissan Recalls Titan Trucks Due To Alternator Wire Harnesses recalls | 4 days ago
- July 8: Nissan Prevails in Rogue Automatic Emergency Braking Lawsuit news | 15 days ago
- June 11: Nissan Altima CVT Class Action Lawsuit May Be Settled news | 42 days ago
- May 31: Nissan Altimas Recalled For Risk of Fires recalls | 53 days ago
- May 12: Appeals Court Upholds $25 Million Verdict Against Nissan news | 72 days ago
Nissan Recall PM365: Rear Seat Latch Bolts May Fail
2014 Nissan Versa Note
If the rear seat latch bolts break, the rear seats may not perform as designed in a crash, increasing the risk of injury to back seat occupants.
Seats — Mid/Rear Assembly
- Nissan is recalling certain model year 2014 Versa Note vehicles manufactured April 23, 2013, through July 5, 2013. The rear seat latch bolts may have been manufactured incorrectly, reducing their strength.
- Nissan will notify owners, and dealers will replace the rear seat latch bolts, free of charge. The recall is expected to begin August 19, 2013. Owners may contact Nissan at 1-800-647-7261.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.