- October 29: Nissan Altima Transmission Problems Heard in Court news | 19 days ago
- October 15: Fake Recall Notices Get Car Dealers Into Trouble With the FTC news | 33 days ago
- October 4: Nissan Altima Transmission Recall Needed, Says Lawsuit news | 44 days ago
- September 29: Nissan Says Inspection Documents in Japan Were Falsified news | 49 days ago
- September 20: Nissan ABS Actuator Recall Issued a 2nd Time recalls | 58 days ago
Nissan Recall PM365: Rear Seat Latch Bolts May Fail
2014 Nissan Versa Note
If the rear seat latch bolts break, the rear seats may not perform as designed in a crash, increasing the risk of injury to back seat occupants.
Seats — Mid/Rear Assembly
- Nissan is recalling certain model year 2014 Versa Note vehicles manufactured April 23, 2013, through July 5, 2013. The rear seat latch bolts may have been manufactured incorrectly, reducing their strength.
- Nissan will notify owners, and dealers will replace the rear seat latch bolts, free of charge. The recall is expected to begin August 19, 2013. Owners may contact Nissan at 1-800-647-7261.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.