- September 20: Nissan ABS Actuator Recall Issued a 2nd Time recalls | 5 days ago
- September 1: Nissan Ignition Switch Problems Cause Recall recalls | 24 days ago
- August 21: Mazda Says It Didn't Falsify Fuel Economy and Emissions Inspections news | 35 days ago
- August 20: Nissan Altima CVT Lawsuit Filed in Massachusetts news | 36 days ago
- August 7: Nissan Recalls Versa Cars to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 49 days ago
Nissan Recall PM365: Rear Seat Latch Bolts May Fail
2014 Nissan Versa Note
If the rear seat latch bolts break, the rear seats may not perform as designed in a crash, increasing the risk of injury to back seat occupants.
Seats — Mid/Rear Assembly
- Nissan is recalling certain model year 2014 Versa Note vehicles manufactured April 23, 2013, through July 5, 2013. The rear seat latch bolts may have been manufactured incorrectly, reducing their strength.
- Nissan will notify owners, and dealers will replace the rear seat latch bolts, free of charge. The recall is expected to begin August 19, 2013. Owners may contact Nissan at 1-800-647-7261.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.