- January 21: Nissan Fails in Motion to Dismiss Altima Transmission Lawsuit news | 1 days ago
- December 28: Nissan Wants Altima Floorboard Lawsuit Tossed news | 25 days ago
- December 27: Nissan Forward Emergency Braking Malfunction Causes Lawsuit news | 26 days ago
- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 42 days ago
- December 7: 2013 Nissan Altima Rear Lower Control Arm Failures Investigated investigations | 46 days ago
Nissan Recall PM365: Rear Seat Latch Bolts May Fail
2014 Nissan Versa Note
If the rear seat latch bolts break, the rear seats may not perform as designed in a crash, increasing the risk of injury to back seat occupants.
Seats — Mid/Rear Assembly
- Nissan is recalling certain model year 2014 Versa Note vehicles manufactured April 23, 2013, through July 5, 2013. The rear seat latch bolts may have been manufactured incorrectly, reducing their strength.
- Nissan will notify owners, and dealers will replace the rear seat latch bolts, free of charge. The recall is expected to begin August 19, 2013. Owners may contact Nissan at 1-800-647-7261.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.