- August 20: Nissan Altima CVT Lawsuit Filed in Massachusetts news | 1 days ago
- August 7: Nissan Recalls Versa Cars to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 14 days ago
- July 22: Nissan Sentra CVT Class-Action Lawsuit Survives Dismissal Bid news | 30 days ago
- July 15: Nissan Recalls 105,000 Versas For Deadly Takata Airbags recalls | 37 days ago
- July 3: Nissan XTRONIC CVT Lawsuit Includes Jukes and Versas news | 49 days ago
2014 Nissan Versa Note
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2014 Nissan Versa Note
Official recalls have been issued for the 2014 Nissan Versa Note by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Nissan service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Nissan customer service.
A delay in the application of the brake pedal would lengthen the distance needed to stop the vehicle and increase the risk of a crash. Read more »
Missing lower body bolts may affect the vehicle's integrity in the event of a rear impact, increasing the risk of injury. Read more »
If the rear seat latch bolts break, the rear seats may not perform as designed in a crash, increasing the risk of injury to back seat occupants. Read more »