- February 24: Nissan Sunroof Exploded Like a Shotgun Blast: Lawsuit news | 0 days ago
- February 20: GM Duramax Lawsuit Continues For Silverado and Sierra Owners news | 4 days ago
- February 15: Ram Trucks Recalled For Rollaway Threat recalls | 9 days ago
- February 7: General Motors C/K Truck Fire Lawsuit Partially Dismissed news | 17 days ago
- February 5: FCA Fights Ram and Jeep Emissions 'Defeat Device' Lawsuit news | 19 days ago
2012 Ram 3500
Worst 2012 3500 Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- check engine light on7
- exhaust brake is very weak1
- lost power while driving1
- low power, lag under load1
- making loud noises and will not start1
- NHTSA: Engine21
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Diesel5
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling4
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ram 3500 Model Years
Curious how the 2012 3500 compares to other years?
Check out our Ram 3500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the 3500.