- August 18: Mercedes-Benz Recalls 475 Vehicles in 3 Recalls recalls | 2 days ago
- August 8: VW Recalls Tiguan SUVs After Reports of Fires recalls | 12 days ago
- August 4: GM Diesel Lawsuit Continues Over Duramax Emissions news | 16 days ago
- August 2: Ram Power Tailgate Lock Recall Includes 1.4 Million Trucks recalls | 18 days ago
- August 1: No Nationwide Class-Action for Chrysler Hacking Lawsuit news | 19 days ago
2012 Ram 3500
2012 Ram 3500 Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- check engine light on7
- exhaust brake is very weak1
- lost power while driving1
- low power, lag under load1
- making loud noises and will not start1
- NHTSA: Engine24
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Diesel5
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling4
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ram 3500 Model Years
Curious how the 2012 3500 compares to other years?
Check out our Ram 3500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the 3500.