- October 8: Tesla Model X Door Latch Lawsuit Filed After Girl's Injury news | 13 days ago
- October 3: Jeep Wrangler Right-Hand-Drive SUVs Recalled recalls | 18 days ago
- September 21: Jeep Wrangler Frame Problems Lead to Investigation investigations | 30 days ago
- September 16: Mopar Rear Step Kits Recalled For 2019 Ram 1500 Trucks recalls | 35 days ago
- September 13: 2017 Ford Explorers Recalled After 31 Hand Injuries recalls | 38 days ago
NHTSA — Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Diesel Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 0 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.