- February 15: Mercedes Panoramic Sunroof Lawsuit Partially Dismissed news | 2 days ago
- February 7: Cadillac XLR Roof Problems Investigated by Feds investigations | 10 days ago
- February 5: Recall: 2019 Ram 1500 Adjustable Brake Pedals Can Fall Off recalls | 12 days ago
- February 5: Steering Losses Cause Recall of 600,000 Ram 2500 and 3500 Trucks recalls | 12 days ago
- February 1: Hyundai Sunroof Class Action Settlement Proposed news | 16 days ago
NHTSA — Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Diesel Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 0 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.