- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Dodge Journeys and Ram Trucks recalls | 2 days ago
- June 18: Toyota Loses $12 Million 4Runner Axle Lawsuit news | 28 days ago
- June 15: Maserati Recalls Quattroporte, Ghibli and Levante For Faulty Welds recalls | 31 days ago
- June 14: Chevrolet Sonic Recalled to Replace Seatbacks recalls | 32 days ago
- May 25: Mazda6 Subframe Corrosion Investigated By Feds investigations | 52 days ago
2013 Ram C/V Tradesman
5 Technical Service Bulletins (TSBs)
TSB List for the 2013 Ram C/V Tradesman
The TSB information displayed below are summaries. Unfortunately we do not have access to the full versions. To get full information about a particular TSB, write down the TSB title & date, & either contact your local dealer or click on the links below.
ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
NHTSA ID #10139989
Summary: Oil Pump Assembly If error code P06DD present on any Pentastar V6 application, please inspect oil pump for relief valve failure. See photo attached. If valve is found out of place please call Bob Jackson (248) 944-0466 bob.jackson@fcagroup
NHTSA ID #10139978
Summary: Restraints Remove I-Sheet from packaging. Correct information sheet (I-Sheet) has been added to Star Parts. Print I-Sheet for technician use.
NHTSA ID #10139985
Summary: Restraints Information Sheet (I-Sheet) has been added to Star Parts. Print I-Sheet for technician use.
VEHICLE SPEED CONTROL:CRUISE CONTROL
NHTSA ID #10139956
Summary: Adaptive Cruise Control Sensor 1) If you are replacing this part due to the cluster displaying Clean Radar Sensor in Front of Vehicle or DTC C1266 ACC Sensor Blinded, please verify that there is no blockage in front of the sensor. Blockage
NHTSA ID #10129008
Summary: 82212076, 82203694 - Fabric Cleaner This "fabric cleaner" is not intended for sale in California, the otc states (Connecticut, Delaware, Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and Washington dc