- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Dodge Journeys and Ram Trucks recalls | 7 days ago
- June 18: Toyota Loses $12 Million 4Runner Axle Lawsuit news | 33 days ago
- June 15: Maserati Recalls Quattroporte, Ghibli and Levante For Faulty Welds recalls | 36 days ago
- June 14: Chevrolet Sonic Recalled to Replace Seatbacks recalls | 37 days ago
- May 25: Mazda6 Subframe Corrosion Investigated By Feds investigations | 57 days ago
2013 Ram C/V Tradesman
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2013 Ram C/V Tradesman
Official recalls have been issued for the 2013 Ram C/V Tradesman by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Ram service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Ram customer service.
Inadvertent air bag deployment can increase the risk of crash or injury to the seat occupant. Read more »
In the event of a crash, the wrong side airbags could deploy leaving the occupant with no airbag protection at the point of impact, increasing the risk ... Read more »