- October 16: Jeep Wrangler Recall: Track Bar Brackets Separate From Frames recalls | 4 days ago
- October 1: EcoDiesel Emissions Lawsuit Says Chrysler Vehicles Are Illegal news | 19 days ago
- August 23: Chrysler Recalls 16 Models With Faulty Powertrain Control Modules recalls | 58 days ago
- August 23: Tesla Lawsuit Claims Ontario Bailed Out of Rebate Program news | 58 days ago
- August 21: Toyota 4Runner Frame Rust Being Looked at by Feds investigations | 60 days ago
2013 Ram C/V Tradesman
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2013 Ram C/V Tradesman
Official recalls have been issued for the 2013 Ram C/V Tradesman by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Ram service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Ram customer service.
Inadvertent air bag deployment can increase the risk of crash or injury to the seat occupant. Read more »
In the event of a crash, the wrong side airbags could deploy leaving the occupant with no airbag protection at the point of impact, increasing the risk ... Read more »