- October 8: Tesla Model X Door Latch Lawsuit Filed After Girl's Injury news | 8 days ago
- October 3: Jeep Wrangler Right-Hand-Drive SUVs Recalled recalls | 13 days ago
- September 21: Jeep Wrangler Frame Problems Lead to Investigation investigations | 25 days ago
- September 16: Mopar Rear Step Kits Recalled For 2019 Ram 1500 Trucks recalls | 30 days ago
- September 13: 2017 Ford Explorers Recalled After 31 Hand Injuries recalls | 33 days ago
2013 Ram C/V Tradesman
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2013 Ram C/V Tradesman
Official recalls have been issued for the 2013 Ram C/V Tradesman by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Ram service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Ram customer service.
Inadvertent air bag deployment can increase the risk of crash or injury to the seat occupant. Read more »
In the event of a crash, the wrong side airbags could deploy leaving the occupant with no airbag protection at the point of impact, increasing the risk ... Read more »