- May 13: Subaru Battery Class Action Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 3 days ago
- May 1: Subaru Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over EyeSight news | 15 days ago
- April 28: Subaru Cracked Windshield Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 18 days ago
- April 25: Subaru Recalls 448,000 Crosstreks, Crosstrek Hybrids and Foresters recalls | 21 days ago
- April 24: Recall: Subaru Crosstrek and Impreza Vehicles May Stall recalls | 22 days ago
2009 Subaru Impreza WRX
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2009 Subaru Impreza WRX
Official recalls have been issued for the 2009 Subaru Impreza WRX by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Subaru service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Subaru customer service.
This may result in the bolt(s) snapping off during use or without a load. The unsecured rack and load can then come loose while driving creating a potential road hazard, possibly resulting in a vehicle ... Read more »