- October 11: Subaru Forester Passenger Airbag Sensor Recall Announced recalls | 8 days ago
- September 29: Subaru Forester Airbag Lawsuit Alleges Sensors Are Bad news | 20 days ago
- September 27: Subaru Recalls Legacy and Outback Vehicles For Brake Problems recalls | 22 days ago
- September 15: Subaru Starlink Class Action Lawsuit Preliminarily Approved news | 34 days ago
- August 10: Subaru Forester 'Passenger Airbag Off' Investigation Begins investigations | 70 days ago
Hole In Engine Block
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013 Outback has a problem with excessive oil consumption.
A class action lawsuit is pending that alleges Subaru's "FB" engine has defective piston rings which causes oil to leak past the rings & burn up at an excessive rate. More information about the class action is available here.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 72,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace engine block (1 reports)