- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 3 days ago
- November 30: Subaru Cheated on Vehicle Inspections Longer Than Believed news | 14 days ago
- November 15: Subaru WRX Ringland Failure Lawsuit Says Engines Fail news | 29 days ago
- November 8: Recall: Don't Trust Subaru Legacy and Outback Fuel Gauges recalls | 36 days ago
- November 8: Subaru Broken Valve Springs Cause Recall of 165,500 Vehicles recalls | 36 days ago
NHTSA — Seat Belts Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013 Outback has a problem with excessive oil consumption.
A class action lawsuit is pending that alleges Subaru's "FB" engine has defective piston rings which causes oil to leak past the rings & burn up at an excessive rate. More information about the class action is available here.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 20,020 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
seat belts / air bags problem