- October 14: Subaru Engine Tuning Problems Cause Class-Action Lawsuit news | 3 days ago
- October 5: Subaru Recalls Legacy and Outback Vehicles For Parking Brakes recalls | 12 days ago
- August 26: Subaru Impreza WRX Engine Lawsuit May Be Settled news | 52 days ago
- August 17: Subaru Recalls Ascent SUVs For Missing Welds recalls | 61 days ago
- July 28: Subaru Recalls Forester SUVs For Incorrect Labels recalls | 81 days ago
NHTSA — Seat Belts Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013 Outback has a problem with excessive oil consumption.
A class action lawsuit is pending that alleges Subaru's "FB" engine has defective piston rings which causes oil to leak past the rings & burn up at an excessive rate. More information about the class action is available here.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 20,020 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
seat belts / air bags problem