- July 30: Subaru WRX Recall For Backup Light and Camera Failures recalls | 9 days ago
- June 23: 2023 Toyota bZ4X Wheels Can Fall Off: Stop Driving recalls | 46 days ago
- June 20: Electric Vehicle Emergency Response Guides Improving: NTSB news | 49 days ago
- May 22: Advanced Driver Assistance System Research Shows Systems Fail news | 78 days ago
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Subaru dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013 Outback has a problem with excessive oil consumption.
A class action lawsuit is pending that alleges Subaru's "FB" engine has defective piston rings which causes oil to leak past the rings & burn up at an excessive rate. More information about the class action is available here.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 113,350 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 11 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace transmission (10 reports)
- not sure (1 reports)