- March 14: Toyota Camry Air Conditioner Smell Lawsuit is Over news | 6 days ago
- March 3: Toyota Tundra Bed Cover Recall Affects 143,000 Trucks recalls | 17 days ago
- February 27: Toyota Tundra Trucks Recalled Over LCD Monitors recalls | 21 days ago
- February 2: Toyota RAV4 Primes Recalled Over Hybrid System Shutdowns recalls | 46 days ago
- February 1: Toyota Files Motion to Dismiss Adaptive Headlights Lawsuit news | 47 days ago
Toyota TSB #T-SB-0037-16
2017 Toyota 86
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE/MOBILITY
- TSB: Some 2017 model year vehicles are equipped with a Smart Key system, which allows the customer to enter and start the vehicle without using a mechanical key. To ensure the system is operating properly, the Smart Key functions (Smart Entry and Smart Start) should be inspected using the following procedure during Pre-Delivery Service (PDS). Note: Check ALL of the Smart Keys using this procedure.
Click a tab for more information.