- May 30: Toyota Corolla Cross Recall: Don't Sit in Front Passenger Seat recalls | 10 days ago
- April 30: Toyota RAV4 Adaptive Headlights Lawsuit Dismissed news | 40 days ago
- April 24: Stolen Hyundai Crashes Into Toyota SUV, Killing Christian Romero, 23 news | 46 days ago
- April 12: Toyota RAV4 Exploding Sunroof Lawsuit Says Glass Shatters news | 58 days ago
- March 29: Toyota RAV4 Roof Rail Leaks Lead to Class Action Lawsuit news | 72 days ago
Oil Gel Sludge In Motor
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 149,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (1 reports)
- No one has added a helpful site for this 2001 Avalon problem yet. Be the first!
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
check engine stays on all t he time evrytime checked it says the same thing emission control sensor everyone i have taken it to says the same thing ,no worries doesn't mean anything.
2nd problem went to have a complete tune up and oil change changed two belts 413.
dollars later left and ran out of oil its not leaking its blowing BACK INTO MY MOTOR
it is so thick and sludgy its unreal anyway am i the only one and what causes this I have been driving nothing but Toyota for 24 years I love my Toyota's and this is my only complaint I just need to know what the cure is
- Tammy S., Milton, FL, US