- August 1: BMW Recalls 23,000 Vehicles For Seat Belt Retractors recalls | 1 days ago
- July 31: Toyota Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Supra Repairs news | 2 days ago
- July 28: 2020 Toyota Highlander Hybrid Fuel Tank Capacity Questioned news | 5 days ago
- July 21: Toyota Class Action Lawsuit Includes Prius and Lexus CT 200h news | 12 days ago
- July 19: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Fuel Tank Settlement Allegedly Useless For Owners news | 14 days ago
Toyota TSB #TC-09-034
2005 Toyota Avalon
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from Toyota for this TSB. Call your local Toyota dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# TC-09-034.
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:COOLING SYSTEM:HOSES/LINES/PIPING/FITTINGS
- TOYOTA: LIMITED SERVICE CAMPAIGN ON VEHICLES EQUIPPED WITH THE V6 (2GR-FE) ENGINE; VVT-I OIL HOSE REPLACEMENT. THE RUBBER PORTION OF THE OIL SUPPLY HOSE FOR THE VVT-I ACTUATOR MAY DEGRADE OVER TIME. THIS CONDITION MAY CAUSE OIL TO LEAK FROM THE VVT-I OIL HOSE PRODUCING ABNORMAL ENGINE NOISE AND THE OIL PRESSURE LIGHT TO ILLUMINATE. *PE
Click a tab for more information.