- August 3: Subaru Fuel Pump Recall Issued For DENSO Pumps recalls | 1 days ago
- August 1: BMW Recalls 23,000 Vehicles For Seat Belt Retractors recalls | 3 days ago
- July 31: Toyota Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Supra Repairs news | 4 days ago
- July 28: 2020 Toyota Highlander Hybrid Fuel Tank Capacity Questioned news | 7 days ago
- July 21: Toyota Class Action Lawsuit Includes Prius and Lexus CT 200h news | 14 days ago
Toyota TSB #ZE6_DEALER 12/3
2005 Toyota Avalon
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from Toyota for this TSB. Call your local Toyota dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# ZE6_DEALER 12/3.
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- DL: IN OUR CONTINUING EFFORTS TO ENSURE THE BEST IN CUSTOMER SATISFACTION, TOYOTA HAS ANNOUNCED A WARRANTY ENHANCEMENT PROGRAM (THE PROGRAM). THIS PROGRAM EXTENDS THE WARRANTY COVERAGE FOR REPAIRS RELATED TO CRACKED AND/OR STICKY/MELTING DASHBOARDS (INSTRUMENT PANELS) AS A RESULT OF HEAT OR HUMIDITY ON 2003-2005 MODEL YEAR 4RUNNER, 2005-2010 MODEL YEAR AVALON, 2007-2011 MODEL YEAR CAMRY AND CAMRY HYBRID, 2004-2010 MODEL YEAR SIENNA, AND 2004-2008 MODEL YEAR SOLARA VEHICLES.
Click a tab for more information.