- November 24: Toyota Power Steering Recall Includes Sequoia and Tundra recalls | 14 days ago
- November 19: Toyota Recalls 2022 Sienna Minivans With Faulty Seat Belts recalls | 19 days ago
- November 17: Toyota Camry Recalled Over Brake Vacuum Pump Problems recalls | 21 days ago
- October 24: Toyota Prius Bad Smell Causes Lawsuit news | 45 days ago
- October 9: Toyota Camry HVAC Lawsuit Continues Over Bad Smells news | 60 days ago
Toyota TSB #T-TT-0262-13 Rev
2014 Toyota Avalon
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- TT: Starting with 2010 Model Year, Toyota began a gradual transition to the use of synthetic 0w-20 viscosity engine oil. There are multiple benefits of this oil. Due to the them improved performance and durability of 0w-20 synthetic oil, Toyota has extended the oil change intervals to 10,000 miles for most vehicles that require this oil.
Click a tab for more information.