- October 9: Toyota Camry HVAC Lawsuit Continues Over Bad Smells news | 7 days ago
- October 3: Toyota Hybrid Class Action Lawsuit Argued in Court news | 13 days ago
- October 1: Toyota Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Saved Text Messages news | 15 days ago
- September 25: Toyota Prius AC Smell Causes Class Action Lawsuit news | 21 days ago
- September 22: Toyota Prius Cars Recalled Because Hybrid Systems May Shut Down recalls | 24 days ago
Toyota TSB #T-SB-0101-15 Rev
2014 Toyota Avalon Hybrid
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:NAVIGATIONAL SYSTEM(GLOBAL POSITIONING SYSTEM)
- TSB: REVISION NOTICE August 23, 2016 Rev1: Applicability has been updated to include 2015 model year Prius and Prius PHV vehicles. Any previous printed versions of this bulletin should be discarded. Toyota models equipped with the Display Audio Navigation System require a Special Service Tool (SST) USB drive to update the map, points of interest, Gracenote®, and system software. The SST is used with all vehicles to deliver the update, however a unique Activation Number is required for each vehicle. Activation Numbers are provided in an Activation Card Number (ACN) pamphlet available through the normal parts ordering system. Use the process described in this bulletin to perform the update.
Click a tab for more information.