- August 18: $242.1 Million Awarded in Lexus ES 300 Seatback Lawsuit news | 3 days ago
- August 14: Toyota Prius Windshield Replacement Lawsuit Argued in Court news | 7 days ago
- July 31: Toyota Air Conditioner Smell Lawsuit Says Mold Builds Up news | 21 days ago
- July 27: Toyota Camry Mold Smells Cause Lawsuit news | 25 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 57 days ago
2014 Toyota Avalon Hybrid
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2014 Toyota Avalon Hybrid
Official recalls have been issued for the 2014 Toyota Avalon Hybrid by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Toyota service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Toyota customer service.
A vehicle that unexpectedly brakes increases the risk of a crash. Read more »