- October 9: Toyota Camry HVAC Lawsuit Continues Over Bad Smells news | 9 days ago
- October 3: Toyota Hybrid Class Action Lawsuit Argued in Court news | 15 days ago
- October 1: Toyota Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Saved Text Messages news | 17 days ago
- September 25: Toyota Prius AC Smell Causes Class Action Lawsuit news | 23 days ago
- September 22: Toyota Prius Cars Recalled Because Hybrid Systems May Shut Down recalls | 26 days ago
Toyota TSB #T-TT-0414-16-Rev
2014 Toyota Avalon Hybrid
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL
- TT: Some customers may encounter Bluetooth® connectivity concerns such as: ? Difficulty to pair the phone. ? Intermittent Bluetooth® failure to connect to the vehicle when first turning on the vehicle. ? Various Bluetooth® Audio functions are no longer functioning with customer?s phone such as ability to change the track using the steering wheel controls. These concerns can be caused by changes made on the customer?s phone. Make sure to inquire with the customer if the connectivity concerns occurred after receiving an operating system update on their phone or if they have restored their phone data/settings recently.
Click a tab for more information.