- October 24: Toyota Prius Bad Smell Causes Lawsuit news | 4 days ago
- October 9: Toyota Camry HVAC Lawsuit Continues Over Bad Smells news | 19 days ago
- October 3: Toyota Hybrid Class Action Lawsuit Argued in Court news | 25 days ago
- October 1: Toyota Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Saved Text Messages news | 27 days ago
- September 25: Toyota Prius AC Smell Causes Class Action Lawsuit news | 33 days ago
Toyota TSB #T-TT-0442-17_Rev
2014 Toyota Avalon Hybrid
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE/MOBILITY
- TT: Safety Connect is a vehicle option which requires a subscription fee for the system to be active after the initial trial period. Once the subscription has expired the DCM (Telematics Transceiver) will be in an inactive state. In some instances, a DCM may need to be replaced even though the customer is not using the service. If registration of the replacement DCM part is attempted using the Techstream utility after the account has become inactive, the registration will fail, and messages such as ?ATX webserver is Down? or ?ATX error? will be displayed.
Click a tab for more information.