- October 24: Toyota Prius Bad Smell Causes Lawsuit news | 2 days ago
- October 9: Toyota Camry HVAC Lawsuit Continues Over Bad Smells news | 17 days ago
- October 3: Toyota Hybrid Class Action Lawsuit Argued in Court news | 23 days ago
- October 1: Toyota Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Saved Text Messages news | 25 days ago
- September 25: Toyota Prius AC Smell Causes Class Action Lawsuit news | 31 days ago
Toyota TSB #ZKG_Region Email
2014 Toyota Avalon Hybrid
Affected Component: STRUCTURE:BODY
- Region Email: Phase 1 - Customer Notification Phase Repair Not Yet Available. Toyota has received reports of paint peeling on certain vehicles with the original factory-applied Blizzard Pearl or Super White paint colors. These reports indicate that vehicles with these specific paint colors, applied during the vehicle manufacturing process, may experience paint peeling on exterior metal body panels. Although the original factory paint is covered by Toyota's New Vehicle Limited Warranty for 3 years or 36,000 miles (whichever comes first), we at Toyota care about the customers? ownership experience. Toyota is providing coverage for repairs related to the condition described above. The following information is provided to inform you and your staff of the program notification schedule and your degree of involvement. BEGINNING NOW: In Phase 1, the currently active phase, Toyota is preparing the repair for this condition and thus, the repair under this program is NOT AVAILABLE. During this phase, dealers should not do any repairs for this condition under this program. Beginning in August 2019, Toyota will send an owner notification letter to all owners informing them that their vehicle is covered under this Customer Support Program. During this phase, owners who have paid for repairs for this condition can seek reimbursement consideration for expenses incurred prior to September 26, 2019. A sample of this owner notification letter has been included for your reference.
Click a tab for more information.