- February 17: Owning An Electric Car Is More Expensive Than a Gas-Powered Vehicle news | 7 days ago
- February 10: Toyota Fuel Pump Recall Not Good Enough, Says Lawsuit news | 14 days ago
- February 9: Toyota Recalls Vehicles To Replace Engines recalls | 15 days ago
- February 6: 2019-2020 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Fuel Tank Issue Causes Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
- January 31: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Gas Tank Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 24 days ago
2019 Toyota Avalon Hybrid
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2019 Toyota Avalon Hybrid
Official recalls have been issued for the 2019 Toyota Avalon Hybrid by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Toyota service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Toyota customer service.
If the driver cannot read the label, they may unknowingly overload the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
The improperly connected filler pipe may leak fuel, which, in the presence of an ignition source can increase the risk of a fire. Read more »
If the air bags do not deploy as intended, it can increase the risk of injury in a crash. Read more »