- May 21: Toyota RAV4 SUVs Recalled For Lower Suspension Arms recalls | 16 days ago
- May 7: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Gas Tank Size Questioned in Lawsuit news | 30 days ago
- May 6: DENSO Fuel Pump Recall Issued For Impellers recalls | 31 days ago
- April 29: Toyota Fuel Pump Recall Isn't Adequate, Alleges Lawsuit news | 38 days ago
- April 25: Alleged Toyota Hybrid Brake Defect Causes Lawsuit news | 42 days ago
Toyota TSB #T-SB-0020-19
2019 Toyota Avalon Hybrid
Affected Component: VISIBILITY:DEFROSTER/DEFOGGER SYSTEM:WINDSHIELD:BLOWER
- TSB: Some 2018 model year Camry and Camry Hybrid and 2019 model year Avalon and Avalon Hybrid vehicles may exhibit decreased front windshield defroster performance at extremely low ambient temperatures. This condition may be the result of the fresh/recirculation servo actuator separating from the servo. This condition does not affect the airflow of the defroster. Follow the Repair Procedure in this bulletin to address this condition.
Click a tab for more information.