- August 17: ZF TRW Airbag Lawsuit Includes Multiple Automakers news | 6 days ago
- August 17: Toyota Camry Recall Will Repair Passenger Airbag Problems recalls | 6 days ago
- August 6: Toyota RAV4 and RAV4 Hybrids Recalled For Backup Cameras recalls | 17 days ago
- August 1: Weight Labels Cause Southeast Toyota Distributors Recall recalls | 22 days ago
- July 25: Toyota Brake Booster Pump Recall Issued For 7,200 Vehicles recalls | 29 days ago
Toyota Recall J0Y: Insufficiently Tightened Rear Axle Bearing Bolts
2019 Toyota C-HR
If the bolts loosen and damage the rear brake components, or cause a rear wheel to detach, it would increase the risk of a crash.
Power Train — Axle Hubs
- Toyota Motor Engineering & Manufacturing (Toyota) is recalling certain 2019 Toyota C-HR vehicles. The rear axle hub bearing bolts may have been insufficiently tightened, causing the bolts to loosen and damage the rear brake components or cause a rear wheel to detach.
- Toyota will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the rear axle hub bearing bolts. If a bolt is found to be loose or detached, the dealer will replace the rear axle hub bearing assembly and rear axle carrier sub-assembly, free of charge. The recall began November 6, 2018. Owners may contact Toyota customer service at 1-888-270-9371. Toyota's number for this recall is J0Y.
Click a tab for more information.