- January 15: Scion FR-S Valve Spring Recall Leads To Lawsuit recalls | 5 days ago
- January 14: Toyota Lexus Fuel Pump Recall Affects 696,000 Vehicles recalls | 6 days ago
- December 11: Toyota Recalls C-HR, Corolla and Corolla Hybrid Vehicles recalls | 40 days ago
- December 11: Toyota Recalls Prius Cars With Faulty Combination Meters recalls | 40 days ago
- December 6: About 1.4 Million Takata Non-Azide Driver Inflators Recalled recalls | 45 days ago
Toyota Recall J0Y: Insufficiently Tightened Rear Axle Bearing Bolts
2019 Toyota C-HR
If the bolts loosen and damage the rear brake components, or cause a rear wheel to detach, it would increase the risk of a crash.
Power Train — Axle Hubs
- Toyota Motor Engineering & Manufacturing (Toyota) is recalling certain 2019 Toyota C-HR vehicles. The rear axle hub bearing bolts may have been insufficiently tightened, causing the bolts to loosen and damage the rear brake components or cause a rear wheel to detach.
- Toyota will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the rear axle hub bearing bolts. If a bolt is found to be loose or detached, the dealer will replace the rear axle hub bearing assembly and rear axle carrier sub-assembly, free of charge. The recall began November 6, 2018. Owners may contact Toyota customer service at 1-888-270-9371. Toyota's number for this recall is J0Y.
Click a tab for more information.