- October 10: BMW Recalls 257,000 Vehicles For Backup Camera Problems recalls | 2 days ago
- October 8: Toyota Camry Class Action Lawsuit Moves Forward news | 4 days ago
- October 7: Does Automatic Emergency Braking With Pedestrian Detection Work? news | 5 days ago
- October 5: Toyota Brake Booster Recall Needed, Says Defect Petition investigations | 7 days ago
- August 28: Toyota Recalls Corolla and Matrix Over Damaged Airbags recalls | 45 days ago
2019 Toyota C-HR
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2019 Toyota C-HR
Official recalls have been issued for the 2019 Toyota C-HR by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Toyota service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Toyota customer service.
If the driver cannot read the label, they may unknowingly overload the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
If the bolts loosen and damage the rear brake components, or cause a rear wheel to detach, it would increase the risk of a crash. Read more »