- January 9: Takata Airbags Cause Recall of 1.7 Million Lexus and Toyota Vehicles recalls | 39 days ago
- December 20: 2019 Toyota Corolla Hatchback Transmission Recall Issued recalls | 59 days ago
- December 18: Toyota 4Runner Frame Rust Lawsuit Says SUVs Are Dangerous news | 61 days ago
- December 15: Toyota Tacoma Recall Issued To Replace Master Cylinders recalls | 64 days ago
- December 15: Toyota Recalls Corolla, Sequoia, Tundra and Lexus SC recalls | 64 days ago
2019 Toyota C-HR
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2019 Toyota C-HR
Official recalls have been issued for the 2019 Toyota C-HR by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Toyota service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Toyota customer service.
If the bolts loosen and damage the rear brake components, or cause a rear wheel to detach, it would increase the risk of a crash. Read more »