- April 14: Takata Airbag Recall Loaner Car Policies Lacking news | 6 days ago
- April 13: Driverless Cars: 66 Percent of Consumers Don't Want Them news | 7 days ago
- March 24: Toyota Camry and Avalon Hybrids Recalled For Fire Risk recalls | 27 days ago
- March 4: Toyota Sienna Sliding Door Class Action Settlement Proposed news | 47 days ago
CarComplaints.com Notes: The Camry Hybrid's first year is a mixed bag of brake actuators failing and power issues. The hybrid version even shares the same excessive oil consumption as its non-hybrid counterpart. And it hardly gets enough fuel efficiency gains to warrant the extra costs up-front or during repairs.
Toyota seemed to get their act together with later model years, so if you're looking for a used Camry Hybrid I suggest looking there.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 57,950 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 4 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (3 reports)
- replace the hybrid system (1 reports)