- January 10: Toyota and Lexus Recall 601,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Inflators recalls | 9 days ago
- December 31: Toyota and Lexus Vehicles Recalled to Replace Load Labels recalls | 19 days ago
- December 14: Southeast Toyota Recalls 4Runners to Fix Grilles recalls | 36 days ago
- December 9: Toyota Soy Wiring Class-Action Lawsuit Filed in Massachusetts news | 41 days ago
- November 15: Toyota Recalls 40,000 Prius Plug-In Hybrids That Can Stall recalls | 65 days ago
CarComplaints.com Notes: The Camry Hybrid's first year is a mixed bag of brake actuators failing and power issues. The hybrid version even shares the same excessive oil consumption as its non-hybrid counterpart. And it hardly gets enough fuel efficiency gains to warrant the extra costs up-front or during repairs.
Toyota seemed to get their act together with later model years, so if you're looking for a used Camry Hybrid I suggest looking there.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 57,925 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 4 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (3 reports)
- replace the hybrid system (1 reports)