- November 7: 4Runner TRD SUVs Recalled by Southeast Toyota Distributors recalls | 6 days ago
- November 1: Scion xA Recall Issued in the U.S. recalls | 12 days ago
- October 31: Toyota Recalls Tundra Trucks Over Label Snafu recalls | 13 days ago
- October 22: Adaptive Driving Beam Headlights Coming to U.S. Roads news | 22 days ago
- October 15: Fake Recall Notices Get Car Dealers Into Trouble With the FTC news | 29 days ago
CarComplaints.com Notes: The Camry Hybrid's first year is a mixed bag of brake actuators failing and power issues. The hybrid version even shares the same excessive oil consumption as its non-hybrid counterpart. And it hardly gets enough fuel efficiency gains to warrant the extra costs up-front or during repairs.
Toyota seemed to get their act together with later model years, so if you're looking for a used Camry Hybrid I suggest looking there.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 57,950 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 4 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (3 reports)
- replace the hybrid system (1 reports)