- August 3: DENSO Canada Lawsuit Filed Over Fuel Pumps news | 9 days ago
- July 19: Toyota Tundra Turn Signal Problems Cause Recall recalls | 24 days ago
- June 30: BMW Tie-Rod Recall Affects 3,800 Vehicles recalls | 43 days ago
- June 24: Toyota Recalls Prius Cars For Hybrid System Problems recalls | 49 days ago
- May 21: Toyota RAV4 SUVs Recalled For Lower Suspension Arms recalls | 83 days ago
2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: The Camry Hybrid's first year is a mixed bag of brake actuators failing and power issues. The hybrid version even shares the same excessive oil consumption as its non-hybrid counterpart. And it hardly gets enough fuel efficiency gains to warrant the extra costs up-front or during repairs.
Toyota seemed to get their act together with later model years, so if you're looking for a used Camry Hybrid I suggest looking there.