- May 25: Toyota Says 4Runner Rusted Frame Lawsuit Should Go news | 2 days ago
- May 14: Toyota Prius Inverter Failure Lawsuit Moves Forward news | 13 days ago
- May 12: Toyota Camry AC Smell Class Action Lawsuit a Go For California news | 15 days ago
- April 28: Honda and Toyota Lawsuit Filed Over ZF-TRW Airbag Control Units news | 29 days ago
- April 26: Toyota Yaris Cars Recalled For Airbag Failures recalls | 31 days ago
2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: The Camry Hybrid's first year is a mixed bag of brake actuators failing and power issues. The hybrid version even shares the same excessive oil consumption as its non-hybrid counterpart. And it hardly gets enough fuel efficiency gains to warrant the extra costs up-front or during repairs.
Toyota seemed to get their act together with later model years, so if you're looking for a used Camry Hybrid I suggest looking there.