- November 15: Toyota Recalls 40,000 Prius Plug-In Hybrids That Can Stall recalls | 5 days ago
- November 15: Toyota Recalls C-HR SUVs Due to Parking Brake Problems recalls | 5 days ago
- November 11: Toyota Tundra Rear Bumper Lawsuit Says Brackets Failed news | 9 days ago
- October 28: Subaru Admits Selling Vehicles Without Proper Inspections news | 23 days ago
- October 19: Toyota Recalls Sienna Minivans Over Rollaway Risk recalls | 32 days ago
2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: The Camry Hybrid's first year is a mixed bag of brake actuators failing and power issues. The hybrid version even shares the same excessive oil consumption as its non-hybrid counterpart. And it hardly gets enough fuel efficiency gains to warrant the extra costs up-front or during repairs.
Toyota seemed to get their act together with later model years, so if you're looking for a used Camry Hybrid I suggest looking there.