- February 20: Toyota Recalls Sequoia and Tundra For Seat and Stability Problems recalls | 4 days ago
- February 15: Toyota Recalls Camrys Due to Fuel Leaks and Possible Fires recalls | 9 days ago
- February 14: Toyota 'Tire Savings Event' Lawsuit Dismissed news | 10 days ago
- February 5: Toyota Prius IPM Recall Was Useless, Says Plaintiff in Lawsuit news | 19 days ago
- January 31: Toyota Recalls 645,000 Vehicles For Airbag Failures recalls | 24 days ago
2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: The Camry Hybrid's first year is a mixed bag of brake actuators failing and power issues. The hybrid version even shares the same excessive oil consumption as its non-hybrid counterpart. And it hardly gets enough fuel efficiency gains to warrant the extra costs up-front or during repairs.
Toyota seemed to get their act together with later model years, so if you're looking for a used Camry Hybrid I suggest looking there.