- December 11: Toyota Recalls C-HR, Corolla and Corolla Hybrid Vehicles recalls | 3 days ago
- December 11: Toyota Recalls Prius Cars With Faulty Combination Meters recalls | 3 days ago
- December 6: About 1.4 Million Takata Non-Azide Driver Inflators Recalled recalls | 8 days ago
- November 23: Rear Seat Belt Reminder Systems Are Still Needed news | 21 days ago
- November 23: Takata Airbag Settlements Reached in Canada news | 21 days ago
2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid
CarComplaints.com Notes: The Camry Hybrid's first year is a mixed bag of brake actuators failing and power issues. The hybrid version even shares the same excessive oil consumption as its non-hybrid counterpart. And it hardly gets enough fuel efficiency gains to warrant the extra costs up-front or during repairs.
Toyota seemed to get their act together with later model years, so if you're looking for a used Camry Hybrid I suggest looking there.
2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid Steering Problems
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Camry Hybrid Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Camry Hybrid compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Camry Hybrid overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Camry Hybrid.