- October 9: Toyota Camry HVAC Lawsuit Continues Over Bad Smells news | 7 days ago
- October 3: Toyota Hybrid Class Action Lawsuit Argued in Court news | 13 days ago
- October 1: Toyota Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Saved Text Messages news | 15 days ago
- September 25: Toyota Prius AC Smell Causes Class Action Lawsuit news | 21 days ago
- September 22: Toyota Prius Cars Recalled Because Hybrid Systems May Shut Down recalls | 24 days ago
2011 Toyota Camry Hybrid
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2011 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Official recalls have been issued for the 2011 Toyota Camry Hybrid by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Toyota service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Toyota customer service.
An inaccurate label could lead to owners overloading their vehicles and tires. An overloaded vehicle can result in a tire failure which may result in a vehicle crash, personal injury, or property damage. ... Read more »
If the front passenger seat occupant sensing system is out of calibration, the front passenger airbags may not deploy or they may deploy inappropriately for the passenger's size and position. This could increase the risk of personal injury during the event of a vehicle crash necessitating airbag deployment. ... Read more »
Browse Other Camry Hybrid Years
- 2020 Toyota Camry Hybrid
- 2019 Toyota Camry Hybrid
- 2018 Toyota Camry Hybrid
- 2017 Toyota Camry Hybrid
- 2016 Toyota Camry Hybrid
- 2015 Toyota Camry Hybrid
- 2014 Toyota Camry Hybrid
- 2013 Toyota Camry Hybrid
- 2012 Toyota Camry Hybrid
- 2011 Toyota Camry Hybrid