- July 21: Toyota Class Action Lawsuit Includes Prius and Lexus CT 200h news | 5 days ago
- July 19: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Fuel Tank Settlement Allegedly Useless For Owners news | 7 days ago
- July 7: Toyota RAV4 Battery Issues Lead to Lawsuit news | 19 days ago
- June 21: Toyota Highlander Hybrid Fuel Tank Capacity Lawsuit news | 35 days ago
- June 7: Toyota Soy Wiring Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 49 days ago
Toyota TSB #TSB-0064-10
2005 Toyota Celica
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from Toyota for this TSB. Call your local Toyota dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# TSB-0064-10.
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:ENGINE
- TOYOTA: TECHSTREAM ECU FLASH REPROGRAMMING PROCEDURE. FLASH REPROGRAMMING ALLOWS THE ECU SOFTWARE TO BE UPDATED WITHOUT REPLACING THE ECU. FLASH CALIBRATION UPDATES FOR SPECIFIC VEHICLE MODELS/ECUS ARE RELEASED AS FIELD-FIX PROCEDURES DESCRIBED IN INDIVIDUAL SERVICE BULLETINS. MODEL YEARS FROM 2001-2011. *PE
Click a tab for more information.