- April 4: 2018 Toyota Tacoma Bent Rear Axle Warped Brake Drums: Lawsuit news | 15 days ago
- April 3: Toyota Recalls 6,000 Vehicles to Replace Vacuum Pumps recalls | 16 days ago
- April 2: EPA Says Vehicle Emissions Standards Are Too High news | 17 days ago
- March 28: Recall: 2018 Toyota Camry Cars May Need New Engines recalls | 22 days ago
- March 22: Uber Self-Driving Car Crash Lawsuit to be Filed in Arizona news | 28 days ago
Toyota Recall : A-Pillar Trim Panel Retention Clip
2010 Toyota Corolla
A damaged A-pillar trim panel retention clip may allow the trim panel to come loose and injure an occupant in the event of a crash.
Structure — Body — Roof And Pillars
- Southeast Toyota is recalling certain model year 2010-2011 Corolla vehicles equipped with a non-Toyota, blue tooth hands free device or navigation unit and certain model year 2011 Toyota sienna vehicles equipped with a non-Toyota, overhead entertainment system and/or bluetooth hands free device. There is a possibility that the front A-pillar trim panel retention clip may have been damaged during the installation of the aftermarket accessory.
- Dealers will inspect the A-pillar trim panel retention clip and replace it if necessary free of charge. The safety recall began on December 30, 2011. Owners may contact southeast Toyota at 1-800-301-6859.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.