- August 14: Toyota Prius Windshield Replacement Lawsuit Argued in Court news | 1 days ago
- July 31: Toyota Air Conditioner Smell Lawsuit Says Mold Builds Up news | 15 days ago
- July 27: Toyota Camry Mold Smells Cause Lawsuit news | 19 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 51 days ago
- June 18: Toyota Loses $12 Million 4Runner Axle Lawsuit news | 58 days ago
Toyota Recall : A-Pillar Trim Panel Retention Clip
2010 Toyota Corolla
A damaged A-pillar trim panel retention clip may allow the trim panel to come loose and injure an occupant in the event of a crash.
Structure — Body — Roof And Pillars
- Southeast Toyota is recalling certain model year 2010-2011 Corolla vehicles equipped with a non-Toyota, blue tooth hands free device or navigation unit and certain model year 2011 Toyota sienna vehicles equipped with a non-Toyota, overhead entertainment system and/or bluetooth hands free device. There is a possibility that the front A-pillar trim panel retention clip may have been damaged during the installation of the aftermarket accessory.
- Dealers will inspect the A-pillar trim panel retention clip and replace it if necessary free of charge. The safety recall began on December 30, 2011. Owners may contact southeast Toyota at 1-800-301-6859.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.