- January 9: Takata Airbags Cause Recall of 1.7 Million Lexus and Toyota Vehicles recalls | 9 days ago
- December 20: 2019 Toyota Corolla Hatchback Transmission Recall Issued recalls | 29 days ago
- December 18: Toyota 4Runner Frame Rust Lawsuit Says SUVs Are Dangerous news | 31 days ago
- December 15: Toyota Tacoma Recall Issued To Replace Master Cylinders recalls | 34 days ago
- December 15: Toyota Recalls Corolla, Sequoia, Tundra and Lexus SC recalls | 34 days ago
Toyota Recall : A-Pillar Trim Panel Retention Clip
2010 Toyota Corolla
A damaged A-pillar trim panel retention clip may allow the trim panel to come loose and injure an occupant in the event of a crash.
Structure — Body — Roof And Pillars
- Southeast Toyota is recalling certain model year 2010-2011 Corolla vehicles equipped with a non-Toyota, blue tooth hands free device or navigation unit and certain model year 2011 Toyota sienna vehicles equipped with a non-Toyota, overhead entertainment system and/or bluetooth hands free device. There is a possibility that the front A-pillar trim panel retention clip may have been damaged during the installation of the aftermarket accessory.
- Dealers will inspect the A-pillar trim panel retention clip and replace it if necessary free of charge. The safety recall began on December 30, 2011. Owners may contact southeast Toyota at 1-800-301-6859.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.