- September 6: Toyota Invests $500 Million in Ride-Sharing Giant Uber news | 19 days ago
- September 5: Toyota Prius Recall Issued For Risk of Fires recalls | 20 days ago
- September 3: Toyota Cleared in Crash of 2005 Tundra news | 22 days ago
- August 31: 2012 Toyota Avalon Recalled For Seat Belt Buckles recalls | 25 days ago
- August 31: Minivan Crash Test Ratings For 2018-2019 Models news | 25 days ago
Toyota Recall : A-Pillar Trim Panel Retention Clip
2011 Toyota Corolla
A damaged A-pillar trim panel retention clip may allow the trim panel to come loose and injure an occupant in the event of a crash.
Structure — Body — Roof And Pillars
- Southeast Toyota is recalling certain model year 2010-2011 Corolla vehicles equipped with a non-Toyota, blue tooth hands free device or navigation unit and certain model year 2011 Toyota sienna vehicles equipped with a non-Toyota, overhead entertainment system and/or bluetooth hands free device. There is a possibility that the front A-pillar trim panel retention clip may have been damaged during the installation of the aftermarket accessory.
- Dealers will inspect the A-pillar trim panel retention clip and replace it if necessary free of charge. The safety recall began on December 30, 2011. Owners may contact southeast Toyota at 1-800-301-6859.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.