- July 15: Toyota To Pay $15.8 Million in California Dealership Lawsuit news | 1 days ago
- July 14: Toyota Prius c Recall Issued Over DC-DC Converters recalls | 2 days ago
- June 16: Toyota Sienna Sliding Door Settlement Approved news | 30 days ago
- May 25: Toyota Says 4Runner Rusted Frame Lawsuit Should Go news | 52 days ago
- May 14: Toyota Prius Inverter Failure Lawsuit Moves Forward news | 63 days ago
Toyota Recall : Occupant Sensing System Calibration
2011 Toyota Corolla
If the front passenger seat occupant sensing system is out of calibration, the front passenger airbags may not deploy or they may deploy inappropriately for the passenger's size and position. This could increase the risk of personal injury during the event of a vehicle crash necessitating airbag deployment.
Air Bags — Frontal — Sensor/Control Module
- Southeast Toyota Distributors, LLC (SET) is recalling certain models interspersed through model years 2009 through 2013 as follows: model year 2009-2012 Tacoma, 4Runner, Camry, Camry Hybrid, Prius, and RAV4; model year 2009-2010 Avalon, FJ Cruiser, and Highlander Hybrid; model year 2010-2013 model year Corolla, Sienna and Tundra; model year 2009-2013 Highlander and Venza; model year 2012 Prius V; and model year 2010-2012 Sequoia. During modification by SET to include accessories such as leather seat covers, seat heaters or headrest DVD systems, these vehicles may not have had the passenger seat occupant sensing system calibration tested. Without passing the calibration test, the occupant sensing system may not operate as designed.
- Southeast Toyota will notify owners, and dealers will test the sensitivity of the occupant detection sensors, and recalibrate them as necessary. The recall began on March 21, 2013. Owners may contact Southeast Toyota at 1-800-301-6859.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.