- August 17: ZF TRW Airbag Lawsuit Includes Multiple Automakers news | 4 days ago
- August 17: Toyota Camry Recall Will Repair Passenger Airbag Problems recalls | 4 days ago
- August 6: Toyota RAV4 and RAV4 Hybrids Recalled For Backup Cameras recalls | 15 days ago
- August 1: Weight Labels Cause Southeast Toyota Distributors Recall recalls | 20 days ago
- July 25: Toyota Brake Booster Pump Recall Issued For 7,200 Vehicles recalls | 27 days ago
Toyota Recall J17 / J07: CVT Pump Blade May Detach, Causing Loss Of Power
2019 Toyota Corolla
A vehicle stall, especially when driving a high rate of speed, can increase the risk of a crash.
Power Train — Automatic Transmission — Torque Converter
- Toyota Motor Engineering & Manufacturing (Toyota) is recalling certain 2019 Toyota Corolla hatchback vehicles equipped with Continuously Variable Transmissions (CVT). The pump impeller blades within the torque converter may detach, especially when driven under high load, potentially causing a vehicle stall.
- Toyota has notified owners, and dealers will replace the CVT and torque converter, free of charge. The recall began April 22, 2019. Owners may contact Toyota customer service at 1-888-270-9371. Toyota's number for this recall is J17/J07.
Click a tab for more information.