- January 26: Toyota Brake Booster Pump Class Action Lawsuit Filed news | 3 days ago
- January 24: Toyota Recalls 155,000 Vehicles For Takata NADI Airbags recalls | 5 days ago
- January 21: Toyota Electronic Control Unit (ECU) Recall For 3.3 Million Vehicles recalls | 8 days ago
- January 15: Scion FR-S Valve Spring Recall Leads To Lawsuit recalls | 14 days ago
- January 14: Toyota Lexus Fuel Pump Recall Affects 696,000 Vehicles recalls | 15 days ago
Toyota Recall J17 / J07: CVT Pump Blade May Detach, Causing Loss Of Power
2019 Toyota Corolla
A vehicle stall, especially when driving a high rate of speed, can increase the risk of a crash.
Power Train — Automatic Transmission — Torque Converter
- Toyota Motor Engineering & Manufacturing (Toyota) is recalling certain 2019 Toyota Corolla hatchback vehicles equipped with Continuously Variable Transmissions (CVT). The pump impeller blades within the torque converter may detach, especially when driven under high load, potentially causing a vehicle stall.
- Toyota has notified owners, and dealers will replace the CVT and torque converter, free of charge. The recall began April 22, 2019. Owners may contact Toyota customer service at 1-888-270-9371. Toyota's number for this recall is J17/J07.
Click a tab for more information.